Monday, October 4, 2010

Lady Speed Stick Prevents Cut-Offs & Tie-Dyes


After eight years of using Dove deodorant, I have switched to Lady Speed Stick... Honestly, I never previously considered Lady Speed Stick. The package design and logo could definitely use some work, along with the name. Honestly it reminds me of female high school sports from the '70s... you know "Lady Jackets" or "Lady Eagles" stitched across now deteriorating uniforms or found on faded vintage t-shirts. "Lady" is a throwback to the days of a newly passed Title XI and the door opening for women athletes. You rarely hear "Lady" now unless it's a team trying to be cute... gosh we are all past that now... We are all bona fide Eagles, Jackets, ect. What does gender have to do with it?

But anyway,
Lady Speed Stick now has bumped it up a notch with some new technology thrown in their antiquated stick. They should seriously at least go '60s space ship vintage with this amazing new breakthrough... I think refillable stainless steel would be cool, with some curves on it.

Ta Da!! Lady Speed Stick Stainguard now prevents yellow stains and to think I've been intensely researching laundry stain removers for years with no results. You know that old wise phrase, "An ounce of prevention is better than a pound of cure", well that is especially true if there is no cure and your favorite white shirt is starting to embarrass. In fact I even went as far as tie-dying all my old white shirts..."well if it's multicolored who's going to notice a little yellow."

I know I've probably over shared and I hope you all don't think I'm gross.
I really am not a smelly person. I promise.
At least you know I wear deodorant and all my new white shirts will stay white in the pits.
No more tie-dye and cut-off sleeves! I suwannee! Unless it's the look I'm goin' for :)

No comments:

Post a Comment