Saturday, September 11, 2010

Canoe Choices


Last Weekend 9/5/10 I went on a 7 mile canoe run. I never quite caught the brand of the canoe I rented or the brand of life jackets, but it doesn't matter, cause it was a rental. I didn't have a choice.

Here is what I did bring along.
Sperry Top Sider
Hellmans
Nalgene
Airlok
Nature's Own
French's
Great Value
Neutrogena
Cutter
Xhilaration
Old Navy
Mighty Fine

When I mentioned this post, jokingly my buddy suggested that I fill this blog with erotic fiction. This is what I have to say to him.

Hey, thanks for spreading Neutrogena on my back... but anyway... I know you think I'm Mighty Fine and you'd love some French's down the river, and eventually an Airlok on your Oscar Mayer, but uh...you know I find your friendship of Great Value and well....

WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING!! ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME! IF YOU WANTED TO STEER, QUIT ROWING LIKE YOU'RE DRIVING Hellmann's CANOE!

Well, anyway... I do enjoy spending time with you here in Nature's Own, but I'm gonna have to break it to you... Ick... I don't want to make you a Cutter or anything... but you know how I still miss the Old Navy guy.

WOW! THOSE RAPIDS! Talk about some Xhilaration!

So... uh... I'm thirsty, where is my Nalgene bottle?

OH MY GOSH! WATCH THAT TREE! ARE YOU TRYING TO Sperry Top Sider US OVER!


No comments:

Post a Comment