Wednesday, September 1, 2010

More on the Body... Bath and Body Works


8/31/10

St. Ives
F.A.N.G
O'Malley
Gateway
Born
St. Johns Bay
Yummy Express
Chevrolet
Hewitt Packard
Facebook
Google
The Bookshelf
Bath and Body Works
... and more.

So out of all my brands I'm going to stick with the ones with "Body" in the name! Just kidding!
Really I was just wondering how I am using Bath and Body Works when...

I haven't been in a store in several years

When I do it's for a gift

A gift for when I have no idea

What do I get?

I have to get something nice

Well, everyone bathes!

Or...

What do we do?

There isn't much to do around here

Our town is lame

This mall is lame

I can't afford much anyway

OOOOoooo!! :) LOOK!!

WOW!

FUN!!

SMELLY!

I am using Bath and Body Works because I have an excess
Hordes of colorful bottles
Left over from teen birthday parties
Fruity scents call me back
To innocent Mall Rat days
Giggles and Glitter
Nail polish
When a bunch of girls
With nothing better to do
Danced out
Of Bath and Body Works
Every weekend
Whether we bought something
Or not
Very smelly
Overwhelmingly so
Wearing 15 different scents
My favorite is Cucumber Melon
I also like Lavender Vanilla sheet spray
Buy some for me... when you can't think of anything else...
And you are bored.

No comments:

Post a Comment