Saturday, November 13, 2010

Levi's from unbuttoned to fixing bony butt

I happen to be wearing Levi Strauss Jeans today
I also wore them yesterday
They are practical
They are still holding up
Even though my sister gave them to me
After she tired of years of wearing them
Or maybe her butt got even bigger
They've been practical since.. 1873 or something
Now days they are trying really hard to be sexy
They have the whole risqué "Unbuttoned" thing going on
I have a few of their ads on my Youtube playlist
I like Levi's "Dangerous Liaison"
History is sexy
Well, maybe I'm just nerdy enough to think history is sexy
Also, they never actually are able to to take off the pants
The mystery and frustration are sexy
But then there is Levi's 501 "Secrets and Lies"
I was kinda surprised that this came on T.V.
But then again it was 10:00 at night
"Secrets and Lies" I guess makes a good fantasy
Plenty of people have these types of fantasies
I suggest they don't attempt to fulfill them in real life
Being lied to and manipulated in real life isn't very sexy
Not a good example... not that you would follow it.
Mental and physical health are at risk... not a good idea.

I read that since Levi's has decided to take on sexy
That they've decided to try to make even make my flat butt sexy
Yes, I inherited my sister's jeans, because I have a bony butt
No junk is in my trunk. None.
She got the dance moves
And the butt
So Levi's has three different butt cuts
Called "Curve id"
For the flat, the curvy and the pear shaped.
Great idea... I'm tired of the saggin' flat back.
I'm sure someone else is tired of bustin' seams.

Well anyway, here is all 3 videos, Enjoy!










No comments:

Post a Comment